The guide to the light and the carrier of the Sun - worshipped, majestic, totemic creature - legends and myths surrounding Deer run across the world and history… Scythian gold of the steppes of Eurasia, ancient Persian tales, Celtic traditions, myths of Greece…there is always the symbolic relationship - in legends of the Sun, which during winter is taken away by the deer, and returned by the mythical and mystical doe, a symbol of life and graceful beauty,,,
- 44 W x 30 H x 0.5 in (112 x 76 x 1.25 cm )
- Original artwork
- The highest quality natural silk from Uzbekistan
- Archival quality paints from Germany and France
- Stretched on acid-free white foam board
- The surface of the painting is water and UV resistant, and colours won’t fade over decades
Free shipping on originals for the US and Canada.