Sailing West, Sailing East / Two Sails
Original artwork on silk
Under sail, chasing our dreams, we travel the oceans and seas, heading towards opposite horizons, passing others along the way.
And finally, we meet, holding steady together, against streaming waters and tricky winds, not letting them move our boats apart.
Was it just a stop on a crossroads of life lines? ...or has a new course been set together ... a love-bound journey on a vast ocean of possibilities?...
- 26 W x 30 H x 0.5 in ( 66 x 76 x 1.25 cm )
- Original artwork
- The highest quality natural silk from Uzbekistan
- Archival quality paints from Germany and France
- Stretched on acid-free white foam board
- The surface of the painting is water and UV resistant, and colours won’t fade over decades
- The artwork is covered with archival quality varnish as a final layer. It has a fine and elegant satin finish and protects silk against dust and other elements
- Glass is not required as a part of framing
Free shipping on originals for the US and Canada.