In Each Other All Along. Unity.
"...Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along."
Echoing a line from one of the poems of the greatest Sufi mystic, the painting translates in a visual form the simple yet deep idea that love that we seek is not somewhere else, but within us.
This ancient story is always fresh, and it's so familiar but also so new to everyone, we all keep discovering and learning it over and over since the beginning of time - building and then surrendering the barriers of selfhood and realizing that it has always been here, love and the lover and everything has always been one.
Unity as a harmony of opposites is also being emphasized through the symbolic contrast of using delicately shimmering heavy body golden paints to weightless areas of floating rich deep shades of terracotta, with accents of pure white.
- 40 W x 22 H x 0.5 in ( 100 x 55 x 1.25 cm )
- Original artwork
- The highest quality natural silk from Uzbekistan
- Archival quality paints from Germany and France
- Stretched on acid-free white foam board
- The surface of the painting is water and UV resistant, and colours won’t fade over decades
- The artwork is covered with archival quality varnish as a final layer. It has a fine and elegant satin finish and protects silk against dust and other elements
- Glass is not required as a part of framing
Free shipping on originals for the US and Canada.